ARUN KUMAR GANDHI
Seeking challenging assignments in System Analysis & Design / Technical Consulting / Project Management / Research & Development with a growth oriented organization preferably in the Technology sector
- A solutions-oriented professional IT consultant with over 7.5 years of rich & extensive experience in IT Project Management, System Design & Development & Client Relationship Management.
- Comprehensive experience in information-technology domain focusing on web-based and client/server-based applications, custom development projects, customization of packaged products as well as in the multimedia industry involving both upstream and downstream.
- A keen strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in designing systems / procedures for change management in IT operations entailing mapping business processes and studying workflow to design solutions, ensuring business functionality adherence and enhancing competitive advantage.
- A project planner with expertise in planning, executing and spearheading various with distinction of successfully steering the completion of more than 200 web and desktop projects team comprising of a workforce of over 70.
- Adept in end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding testing, de-bugging, documentation and implementation.
- Insightful knowledge of business process analysis and design, application based process reengineering, process optimization, cost control and revenue maximization.
- Expertise in analyzing and designing databases within an application area, working individually as well as coordinating database development as part of a team.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving & multitasking abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
- Managing overall operations for executing projects involving scoping, initiating, high level design & architecture, resource mobilization, execution within cost & time parameters.
- Monitoring / tracking projects with respect to budgeted cost, demand forecasts, time over-runs to ensure timely execution of projects.
- Adhering technical excellence in service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction and to minimize down time; Selecting and managing tools to monitor and measure system performance.
- Mapping client’s requirements; functioning as the single point of contact for delivery in line with the guidelines specified by the client.
- Defining best practices for project support and documentation.
- Deploying various methodologies to analyze various processes, recommending modifications to minimize escalations, realize operational efficiencies, control variability, costs and reduce cycle-time.
- Understanding business process, study and analyzing the workflow to design solutions (As-Is and To-Be Analysis).
- Developing of detailed process flow for functional requirements.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE PURVIEW
- Operation System : DOS, Windows, Linux,Mac.
- Databases : MySql, Ms Access, FoxPro.
- Version Management : SVN, VSS.
- Framework and CMS : Zend, Cake Php, Joomla, Drupal, Typo3, WordPress, Jquery, Protype,Oscommerce, X-cart, Zen-cart, Sugar CRM, Xajax, Codeigniter.
- Project Management : Agile, Waterfall, Vmodel.
- Other Software : Fireworks, Photoshop, Tally, Photo Impact, Page Maker, Swish Max.
- Technical Knowledge : Ajax, MVC Architecture, Web Services, SOAP, Xml-Rpc, Web Hosting,Domain Registration, Server Management, Payment Gateway.Integration, SMS Gateway, single Sign on, Multi Server Communication, Sdlc, System Architecture Designing, Google API, Windows API, Smarty Template Engine, PDF libraries, DTHMLX Library.
- Documentation : SRS, ER, ORM, Flow Chart, DFD, UAT.
- Web Server : Apache, IIS, AOL.
- Hardware Interaction : Analog and Digital Video Cam, Bio Metrics, Mobile Phone and IVRS,Smart Card, Thumb Drive, TAPI, AT commands.
OVERSEAS EXPERIENCE(International Offshore Visits):
– SRS for Online Campus Management System at Munich, Germany, 2009.
– Technical Discussion with Ministry of Education of Brunei Darussalam for Single Sign-On (Brunei), 2008.
– TEVSIS Project at Brunei Darussalam for Department of Technical Education, Brunei,
[Two Times Visit], 2008.